Podcast Booking status: OPEN!
• As a business, you should be experiencing some very good momentum. On the show, we’ll be talking about how you cultivate leadership and the success and challenges you face with employee training.
• Come from a place of service. Your experience will definitely be able to impact people!
• Consider what core values and principles you know and use to develop others.
We look forward to promoting you multiple times through our readership, listeners, and YouTube channel.
Additionally, are you interested in becoming a more effective podcast guest (applicable to most all virtual communication sitatuions)? Once you schedule, I’ll share 5 videos to watch before your interview. (No catch here: your success is our success.)
• Video 1. Who our audience is – and how to tailor your message for maximum impact.
• Video 2. Important Audio & Video Tips
• Video 3. How to connect effectively with our audience. (We want you to stand out!)
• Video 4. 5 big topics when it comes to managing teams
• Video 5. How to double your impact + what questions we will ask you.
Learn more about the creator of Masters of Employee Development, Mike Acker.
With your Host,
Your Next Steps:
Assistants & PR Agencies: Please supply the GUEST'S contact information for scheduling/confirmation purposes.
1. Schedule the podcast below.
2. Enjoy the interview via Zoom video.
3. We send you all the assets, social media posts, and even video clips to promote.
4. We promote you to our fans (who love sharing great content!)